At Nomoko, we are on a mission to make the physical world machine-readable thanks to Digital Twins. Help unleash the true potential of a collective digital future by building innovative spatial solutions – together.
We are a team of more than 40 professionals working in three locations – in Zürich 🇨🇭, Luxembourg 🇱🇺, Madrid 🇪🇸, and beyond, offering a hybrid working model.
Our DNA is multicultural and multidisciplinary, and we drive innovation in a culture where creativity is celebrated.
Gender pay gap
Team events a year
The core values driving how we work
By embracing diversity and equality we create a culture of open-mindedness that acts as a catalyst for innovation, growth and learning. With this in mind, we design responsibly with new models of governance and user choice.
By collaborating with the right people, we can think bigger, build faster, take responsibility and deliver smarter to make sure Nomoko is for everyone.
To build a new world and power the 4th Industrial Revolution we need to think big, dare to act and inspire others to join us on our journey. Small steps and a grand vision can take us a long way to building a better future.
Working in a very diverse team with a lot of compassion and dedication is rewarding and feels like being part of one big Nomokian family.
What we offer
We believe that the best work comes from engaged and fulfilled team members. Here are just a few of the professional and personal perks you will experience at Nomoko.
• Transparent compensation system and pay equity
• Birthday & employee anniversary benefits
• Personal & Professional Education contributions
• Employment benefit platform with discounts and flash sales
• Company-wide sales bonus
Flexible & distributed work
Great work happens anywhere.
We offer flexible work from home and remote work policies (based on the local employment laws).
Great work-life balance
• 25+ workdays off (depending on the employment location).
• Parental leave : additional time off to take care of your children. Personal education budget for pregnancy/parent-child related courses. Plus, unpaid extended parental leave – we are flexible!
• Weekly brunch
• Company retreats
• Anniversary gifts and celebration
• Regular team building events (we like to eat & drink together!)
Education & Career Development
From intern to head of Tech in five years. What sounds like a dream became reality for Roberto at Nomoko.
He shares some of his experiences and learnings on the way.
Sounds like an interesting environment to grow? We are constantly looking for new talent!
Drone pilots wanted
We are looking for partners all over Europe for the expansion of our drone operations.
Interested to join the Digital Twin enablers community?