New partner in Store:
- ImmoDataCockpit is now available in Nomoko Store. A monthly or annual subscription (not automatically renewed) grants you country-wide access to:
- Residential property and yield property valuation
- Statistical comparable for residential and commercial properties
- Location ratings for the municipality and the region
- You can now access Nomoko release notes directly in the platform. Select the ‘i’ Info icon in the top right of the screen and look for ‘Release notes’ under the Learn header. Check in regularly to see what’s new and improved!
- We’ve added a compass above the map zoom buttons in the bottom right of the screen. Now you’ll always know the current map orientation and can reset to the default view with a left-click on the compass symbol.
- You can now sort the filtered and featured property results by added floor potential, expected price (residential properties only right now), year built, total number of floors, gross floor area, and plot area.
Residential property price estimation improvements:
- Expected price development for residential buildings now projects to 5 years in the future.
- We’ve updated the overall machine-learning model for residential price estimation to improve accuracy.
Search bar improvement:
- You’ll now see address search suggestions and history in the conventional ‘street, postcode city’ format.
Credit management improvement:
- Your purchased credits are now grouped in your account under ‘Active credits’, ‘Expired credits’ and ‘Available credits’ for a more intuitive overview.
FPRE content improvements:
- We’ve visually redesigned the FPRE credit to make it clearer how long remains on a subscription.
- We’ve added macro-location ratings for edge (high-tech) industries in the expanded location view alongside traditional industries. Note that this information has always been available in the macro-location PDF download.
Performance and security improvements:
- We’ve refactored some code and made various backend service improvements to speed up the Nomoko browsing experience.
- We’re now using AI-based security services to help mitigate increasingly common cyber attacks.
We update Nomoko regularly and want to shape its future together with you. Please share your experiences with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.